Thanks to each of you who joined me on my first, free webinar called, “The 5 Most Common Mistakes Parents Make in Their Children’s Health.” We had a great turnout and I hope that many mothers (and others!) are encouraged to give homeopathy a try in their own homes.
In case you weren’t able to attend, I’d like to share some easy remedy suggestions that you can administer for popular pathologies, instead of resorting to over-the-counter meds, antibiotics and all the other drugs that you’re advised by the medical establishment to use.
THIS is how you set your purpose into motion. This is how you reclaim your God-given right to take care of your children.
This is how you can easily create a home setting where you’ll be prepared for anything. Don’t wait until it happens; learn this stuff now.
- Rhus tox instead of Tylenol for chicken pox
- Belladonna instead of acetaminophen for fevers over 104°
- Hypericum instead of Vicodin for dental work
- Chamomilla or Belladonna instead of codeine for ear infections
- Belladonna instead of Amoxicillin for strep throat
- Arnica instead of Ibuprofen for strains, sprains and injuries in general
- Coffea instead of Lunesta for insomnia
- Aurum instead of Zoloft for mild depression
- Staphasagria or Cantharis instead of antibiotics for UTI’s
- Nux vomica or Arsenicum album instead of Imodium or Xifaxin for diarrhea
With the right tools, you’ll be well prepared for the typical illnesses that most families face.
Homeopathic remedies are the best tools we have; you and your family deserve nothing less!
If you’d like to learn more about raising your family without drugs, consider joining me and other moms throughout the world for my first, year-long webinar course, “The How to Raise a Drug Free Family System.” Check out more details here!